Monday, May 4, 2015

May Birthday Cookies


This a very Big Birthday Month in our family so I thought it's about time to get this awesome Toll House Cookie recipe adapted for you from my Organic Belgian Waffle Mix.  
You will save a considerable amount of time by using my Belgian mix & cutting out the tedious task of measuring the dry ingredients.  Plus the mix has just enough flour to make the cookie nice & soft.  When my children were young I always used the Nestle's Toll House Cookie recipe on the back of the Chocolate Chip package but added 1/4 cup extra flour so the cookie wouldn't come out so flat.
I will be adapting my mixes in other ways in the future so check back.  If you or your loved ones have a Birthday this month then:

           Happy Birthday to You . . . from me!


Waffle Lady Toll House Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat together:
2 Eggs
1 Cup soft Butter - OR if VEGAN use Crisco OR ½ each.
¾ Cup firmly packed Brown Sugar

Add 1 box of Waffle Lady Organic Belgian Mix

Blend with an electric mixer or a heavy whisk until smooth

Stir in  2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips  &
 Optional***2 Cups Chopped Walnuts

Line a baking sheet with Parchment Paper & scoop by the rounded
teaspoon or tablespoon leaving enough room for each cookie to double in size.

Bake for 12-15 min @ 350 degrees for the best cookies ever!

Place on a Cookie Rack to cool and

Serve with Love . . . Jeanne Scott (the Waffle Lady)



          Adapted from the famous Nestle's Toll House Cookie recipe