Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blueberries and my Organic Belgian Pancake & Waffle Mix . . .

     So yesterday I spent the entire day in my farm kitchen testing my Organic Belgian Pancake & Waffle Mix for much more than pancakes & waffles.  I'm so happy that I never have to measure the dry ingredients again in the #Wafflelady lifetime!  Here are some of the pictures I took when I finished.  Recipe's to follow in my next post.
     When my daughter Katie  came for her last visit to my farm I was in a hurry to make Chocolate Chip Toll House Cookies to impress her boyfriend Jon.  I noticed that the ingredients required to make the cookies were exactly the same as my aforementioned Belgian Mix!  Katie & Jon said they were the best they had ever eaten & she is begging me to make them again when I go to So/Cal next week.  I thought if the Cookies are great then it is time to start adapting all of my mixes to use in all kinds of new ways.  You all may not know that Katie is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of New York . . .and when she speaks I listen!  More later. . .Love





No comments:

Post a Comment