Thursday, February 5, 2015

And the Winner is . . .Ruthie Ramirez!

Congratulations to Ruthie Ramirez who won this week's "Freebie Drawing". Her prize is one jar of my Lavender & Coconut Oil Bath Soak. I hope you enjoy it Ruthie. It will be shipped from my Farm Kitchen tomorrow. All you need to do is fill your bathtub with hot water that is the temperature you like & measure a big teaspoon from the jar & drop into your bath water. You will instantly smell the lovely lavender scent. Light a candle, turn on some soothing music & relax. You deserve it! Your skin will be so smooth. Right before I get out of my tub I shampoo my hair & lie back & rinse out the shampoo right in the bathwater. It leaves just enough Coconut Oil in my hair after I towel dry for a beautiful shine. Better than cream rinse! Enjoy!