Saturday, February 14, 2015

And this week's Winner is Chunky Cherry Tart Preserves!

Hot off the press is the first picture of my label for Chunky Cherry Tart Preserves just in time for Valentine's Day to serve with Chocolate Chip Organic Belgian Waffles prepared #Gavin's Way . . .
So Awesome now that I finally got my line of fruit jam (Preserves) ready from my farm kitchen.  This is something I have been thinking about for such a long time.  There is sooo much incredible fruit here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon to work with.  I think the market could stand something chocked full of lots of fruit & not too much sugar . . .hello, you can taste the fruit!  Really?

Try it on EVERYTHING & for baking Chunky Cherry Tart pies, tarts & crisps.  This is my #Freebie give-a-way this week.  You better tell your friends to Subscribe right away to www.waffleladyfarmkitchen.blogspot.com   I just love giving good stuff away each week.  It is also so good for me to do this as it keeps the creative ideas coming.  I love my job!